Presents an Outcomes in Behavioral Health Project training:
Changes to the DSM V Affecting Childhood Diagnoses
Presenter: Kanjana Rajaratnam, LCSW
Friday, May 9, 2014
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius LLP
1701 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19103
1:00 pm to 4:30 pm
Check-in begins at 12:45pm
This training is designed for Attorneys and Social Workers in the Child Welfare system who routinely connect clients with therapeutic services and monitor these services for court-involved families. The Learning Objective for this training is to gain an understanding of the following:
- The changes made to the DSM-5 affecting childhood diagnoses.
- The new DSM-5 organizational structure.
- New disorders included in this edition including, Disruptive Behavior Disorder,
- Social Engagement Disorder, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in preschool
- Non-suicidal self-harm.
- The differences in the behavior disorders.
$20.00 for 3 CEUs for Social Workers, LPCs, and MFTs
$35.00 for 3 CLEs for attorneys
Space is limited, please register soon at: http://bit.ly/1lIw4Th
Training contact: Alexandra Dolan, MSS, LSW (email@example.com)
*This program is co-sponsored by Bryn Mawr College Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research. As a CSWE accredited program, The Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research at Bryn Mawr College is a pre-approved provider of continuing education in Pennsylvania and many other states.
**This training is made possible through grants from Pew Charitable Trusts and the Rentschler Foundation.